Image 910 treadmill. Child gym equipment. Becoming personal trainer.
Image 910 Treadmill
- A device formerly used for driving machinery, consisting of a large wheel with steps fitted into its inner surface. It was turned by the weight of people or animals treading the steps
- a job involving drudgery and confinement
- An exercise machine, typically with a continuous belt, that allows one to walk or run in place
- A job or situation that is tiring, boring, or unpleasant and from which it is hard to escape
- an exercise device consisting of an endless belt on which a person can walk or jog without changing place
- a mill that is powered by men or animals walking on a circular belt or climbing steps
- A visible impression obtained by a camera, telescope, microscope, or other device, or displayed on a video screen
- An optical appearance or counterpart produced by light or other radiation from an object reflected in a mirror or refracted through a lens
- render visible, as by means of MRI
- persona: (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world; “a public image is as fragile as Humpty Dumpty”
- A representation of the external form of a person or thing in sculpture, painting, etc
- an iconic mental representation; “her imagination forced images upon her too awful to contemplate”
- The 910s decade ran from January 1, 910, to December 31, 919.
- * The caliphate of Ubayd Allah al-Mahdi Billah (of the Fatimid dynasty) is established after he enters the former Aghlabid capital of Raqqada, in modern Tunisia.
Image of color and details ! 7 27 2011.
IMAGE of color and details !! 7 27 2011. john hoellerich photo. fotogjohnh !
Image in the garden !! 7 30 2011.
Image in the garden !! 7 30 2011. john hoellerich photo. fotogjohnh!